MY FIRST 10 QUESTIONS 🎶
1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?
i want to get to know different types of content in media which is most exciting
2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
i want to get to know different types of content in media which is most exciting
2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
I want to be getting good at analysing things such as magazines
3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
the grade I'm hoping to get is a grade 7 or 8, I want to pass with atleast a 5 or 6
4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.)
I mostly use my Ipad to access the media for Netflix and other medias that are very used
5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why?
I have maybe mostly average but a bit over that because it enterain me
6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
The last film I've watched was ELI which is a horror movie that I really enjoyed
7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?
I either use Spotify or Youtube to listen to music
I either use Spotify or Youtube to listen to music
8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?
I play games on my Ipad and I love to play blockblast because it tests your brain
9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it?
I like Tiktok because its very entertaining for me
10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?
media can be a positive thing for young people as it can make them understand things they didn't know about. for example understanding the meanings by why they do the things in trailers and how do they make their audience want to go and watch it in the cinema.

Comments
Post a Comment